Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

I'm getting published! (With your help)

I've written a book! 

Love & The Art Of Saying No: A journey out of co-dependence, people-pleasing, and over-commitment



And I'd really like to see it published. I truly believe there are a lot of people in the world who will benefit from reading this book. So I set up a campaign on Kickstarter to fund the publishing costs. You can click through to learn more about the book and how to pre-order it through Kickstarter here:



The campaign ends on September 5! If it is not 100% funded by September 5, this book will not be published for a very long time if ever. 

I CAN'T DO THIS WITHOUT YOU!

Please check out the link and consider becoming a backer. There are several options where you can go in on a package together with your friends, so consider if you have anyone you'd like to split a package with to get a better deal!

And spread the word! Follow the book's page on Facebook to receive updates on the campaign and publishing timeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment